Robin Hood Rx Prescription Coverage
$10.00 / month for 12 months and a $10.00 sign-up fee
Robin Hood Rx is the best way to find the absolute lowest price for your prescription and tailor it to your needs.
Want to pick up at your preferred pharmacy? No problem.
How about delivered to your home? No problem.
Want to get a years worth of prescriptions at once? No problem.
Want to receive discounts for bulk pricing? No Problem.
Purchasing this additional service will give you 12-month access to prescription coverage with Robin Hood Rx!
Visit Robin Hood Rx Website: https://robinhood-rx.com/
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Cancellation & Collection Policy. To communicate your cancellation of your contract with your Provider in order to prevent an on-going month-to-month automatic draft please contact the Cage Free Care Customer Support Department in writing at least 30 calendar days prior to the end of the then current Membership Year. Cancellation must be in writing with a 30-day advance notice and submitted to support@Cagefreecare.com or call the Cage Free Care Customer Care representative at (512) 851-1018. The requirements for other cancellation periods are specified below:
- Cancellation within 30 days following the Effective Date/Time, if no prepaid in person visits with your Provider have been incurred, will result in a full refund minus the $25 processing registration fee. Telemedicine visits, if any have been incurred prior to cancellation, will be deducted from the refund amount at $25 per
- Cancellation within 30 days following the Effective Date/Time, if visits are incurred, will result in invoicing for each visit at usual and customary rates or rates that would apply to your care by the Provider without the Cage Free Membership platform.
- Cancellation after 30 days, and before the 12-month Membership Year ends, will result in a 50 percent balance of the remaining unpaid 12-month contract price remaining
- Cancellation will occur automatically for nonpayment after 60 days and former Members will be referred to a collection agency for the outstanding balance of the 12-month contract. A 35 percent collection fee, including, but not limited to attorney fees and interest will be added to your contract
- Cancellation within 30 days after the start of a renewal period will result in an obligation to pay 50 percent of the Membership fee for that renewal period either as a lump sum or billed and paid in accordance with the payment provisions in place at the time of the
- No visits of any type occurring after cancellation will be considered pre-paid.